12.28.2004

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

I'm stealing this scoop straight off of Anna's blog, but it seems like the kind of thing that ought to be as widely distributed as possible. We all know Ann Coulter is evil, even more so than Peggy Noonan. But this takes the fucking cake. From her website, which I can't believe I'm actually recommending you visit:

To The People Of Islam:
Just think: If we'd invaded your countries, killed your leaders and converted you to Christianity YOU'D ALL BE OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
Merry Christmas

Unfuckingbelievable. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. And if you don't believe me, check it out for yourself. This gal needs to be strung up by the short hairs and beat like a pinata.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I'm spreading it around.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home